Soy Wax & Shea Butter Massage Candles
This candle doesn’t just light up the night; it doubles as a moisturizing massage oil. Made with all-natural ingredients – botanical oils and wax from soybeans, nourishing coconut oil and creamy shea butter. Just light the candle, let it burn, blow it out, and massage the warm wax into the skin. No petroleum products mean a clean, long-lasting burn. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil as the candle burns if you like to diffuse throughout the room.
- soy wax melts at a low temperature; when it's liquid, it makes a great massage oil - warm, not hot!
- we've added shea butter, so it's good for your skin
- made with botanical oils and wax from soybeans, a renewable resource grown by American farmers
- no petroleum products or additives, no artificial fragrances
- burns very clean and long-lasting
Large: 7.5 oz, 30 hour burn time
INGREDIENTS: Soy wax, soybean oil, coconut oil, shea butter, essential oils.
Heliotrope San Francisco creates high-quality, all-natural products - made in Northern California in small batches - using simple, organic ingredients. Founder Jonathan Plotzker-Kelly's experience in product development and his work with small chemists throughout the Bay Area have brought natural, well-made, and fragrance-free skin care to the market.
People deserve to feel great in their skin. Heliotrope offers natural, healing skin care for men and women without added fragrance, using all-natural, undiluted essential oils. Their products soothe, heal, moisturize and protect.
* no perfumes, no parabens, no phthalates, no animal testing *